Big Toe in the Water
Yes, business leaders, we know that finding the space to think is important to you, your employees and your company!
In the Harvard Business Review article If Strategy Is So Important, Why Don’t We Make Time for It? the author highlights how, “Almost every leader wants to make more time for strategic thinking. In one survey of 10,000 senior leaders, 97% of them said that being strategic was the leadership behavior most important to their organization’s success. And yet in another study, a full 96% of the leaders surveyed said they lacked the time for strategic thinking.”
This is why two local thought leaders have come together to create a day for leaders to reflect and collaborate with like-minded leaders who want to grow personally and professionally and cultivate the soul in their organizations.
Upon completion of this program, leaders will be able to:
• Define how the practice of Mindfulness supports positive people management practices,
• Improve emotional intelligence by being aware of their thoughts enabling them to have an increased ability for clarity, thus fostering greater decision-making skills,
• Assess how they impact organizational culture, and
• Align how they spend their time with their values.
The program is highly interactive, and business casual dress is appropriate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Leaders looking for ways to build focus and presence throughout their workday
• Leaders interested in learning how to create a “stop doing” list
• Leaders interested in collecting information via feedback that is meaningful
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND:
• Leaders who are comfortable and want to stay comfortable
• Leaders who are not actively seeking out feedback (and providing feedback) for growth
• Leaders who feel they have “made it”
It’s good for business.
It’s good for the soul.
It’s good for you.
Please join us Friday, September 13, 2019 from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm at the beautiful Pyramid Club in Philadelphia.
Harriet Stein brings Mindfulness Programs to organizations of all sizes to transform employee productivity, engagement, and satisfaction.
Mindfulness is now being incorporated by organizations to lower healthcare costs, support employees in staying focused which improves their performance, and reduce levels of stress.
Provide a life-changing program for your employees and create a healthier more collaborative and engaged workplace.